10-Year Warranty Service Regulations
10-Year Warranty for Kiddy products. Warranty conditions:
1. The warrantor is 4kraft sp. z o. o. as a limited liability company under Polish law with its registered office in Poznań, business address: ul. Tatrzańska 1/5, 60-413 Poznań, Poland, entered into the Polish National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court in Poznań, KRS entry number: 0000378767, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 7811861679 (hereinafter: “Warrantor“). Warrantor’s authorised representative seated in the territory of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is: “UK Authorised Representative: Authorised Representative Service”, The Old Methodist Chapel, Great Hucklow, SK17 8RG, UK.
2. This warranty (hereinafter: “Warranty“) applies to Kiddy-branded products purchased and used in the territory of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, excluding British overseas territories , (hereinafter: “Products“). This Warranty is offered to customers who have purchased Kiddy products for private use only (hereinafter: “Consumers“). In addition to this limited Warranty, statutory warranty rights apply.
3. The rights this Warranty are enforceable only if the Consumer has filled out the form accessible at www.kiddy.com/en/ within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Product. In the process of registration, the Consumer must provide (send) the original proof of purchase.
4. The Warrantor grants a warranty for non-conformity of the Products with the specifications indicated in the contract or offer. Warranty does not apply if the Products have not been used in accordance with their instruction manuals or intended use.
5. Notwithstanding this Warranty, the Consumer has statutory warranty rights, which are not restricted in any way by this Warranty.
6. This Warranty is for 10 years and begins at the time of Product delivery to the Consumer.
7. This Warranty covers all Kiddy products with exclusion of textile materials and accessories.
8. If a non-conformity of the Products with the specifications indicated in the contract or offer is discovered during the Warranty period, the Product will be repaired free of charge or replaced with a new one, at the sole discretion of the Warrantor.
9. This Warranty is not transferable, therefore only the original Consumer can assert rights under it.
10. If a non-conformity of the Products with the specifications indicated in the contract or offer is discovered during the Warranty period, the claim under this Warranty is to be reported by filling in the form accessible at www.kiddy.com/en/. Once the form has been submitted, the claim is verified by the Customer Service department. All requests are processed as soon as possible. The Consumer is informed of the number assigned to the request and receives instructions on how to proceed.
11. The Consumer may report a claim in other way, than indicated in point 10. above (e.g., directly via email or phone). In such cases claims will be redirected to Customer Service department. Due to the non-standard complaint procedure, these types of claims will always take longer to be resolved.
12. This Warranty covers the free of charge handling of shipment. The Consumer receives a prepaid and filled in return label. The label is sent as an attachment via electronic communication used in a given case (e.g. email, chat, social media platform). The Consumer is advised to print the return label and have it prepared for the shipment. Then the Consumer should deliver the package to a local pick-up point. After that a courier delivers it to the Warrantor’s Service department. Once repaired, the Product is sent back to the Consumer.
13. If the Consumer sends the defective Product at own expense, the Consumer is not reimbursed for the shipment.
14. The Consumer is under an obligation to deliver the Product in the original or replacement packaging, with all accessories (where applicable). The Consumer is held responsible for any and all damage resulting from the use of replacement packaging or inadequate Product protection. At the Consumer’s request the Warrantor will provide instructions on the correct way to pack the Products.
15. On principle, Product defects detected during the Warranty period will be repaired, free of charge, as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 working days after Warrantor’s receipt of the Product for repair.
16. The deadline for repair according to point 15. may be extended by the time needed to order the required spare parts, but shall in no case be longer than 30 working days. In such cases, the Consumer will be informed of the extension of the time needed for repair and the expected date of resolving Consumer’s claim.
17. The Warrantor reserves the right to extend the periods referred to in point 15. and 16. if force majeure (also called: “act of God”) occurs.
18. If the repair requires replacement of parts, the defective parts which were replaced will be disposed of by the Warrantor. The spare parts used in repair may be produced by a different manufacturer as long, as they are at least equivalent in technical terms.
19. If repair and/or parts replacement is impossible, then the Warrantor has the right to replace the claimed Product with a new one, free from defects, if it is still in production or in the possession of the Warrantor. In other cases, the replacement will be performed with a similar Product, with at least equal parameters and set at a price not lower than the price of the claimed Product at the time of Consumer’s purchase.
20. If the original Product with a 10-Year Warranty has been replaced by a new Product under Warranty terms as a result of a claim:
- 20.1. The terms of 10-Year Warranty from original Product shall be transferred to the replaced Product;
- 20.2 The duration of the 10-Year Warranty is not extended, it is only continued;
- 20.3 It is not possible to register the replacement product for a new 10-Year Warranty;
21. If the defect reported is not covered by the Warranty, the costs of repair shall be borne by the Consumer. Before any action is taken, the Consumer will be informed of the cost of the repair, which will only then be carried out upon Consumer’s expressive consent.
22. This Warranty does not apply to:
- 22.1 Damage due to improper use or poor maintenance – including but not limited to mechanical damage to the Products done by improper use or poor maintenance;
- a) Please read the Product instructions for use and maintenance in the user manual;
- 22.2 Damage due to improper assembly, installation or disassembly of Products and/or accessories;
- a) Please read the Product instructions for use and installation in the user manual;
- 22.3 Damage due to poor maintenance, care and storage;
- 22.4 Damage due to normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of materials;
- 22.5 Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, force majeure incidents etc.;
- 22.6 Products that have been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of the Warrantor;
- 22.7 Products from which any serial number has been removed or defaced from;
- 22.8 Damage caused by use with a third-party component or product – including but not limited to cupholders, umbrellas, reflectors and bells;
- 22.9 Second ownership or ownership by anyone other than the original Consumer;
23. This Warranty does not apply to claims concerning technical parameters of the Product if they are consistent with the Warrantor’s instructions or other documents specifying the technical parameters of the Product.
24. This Warranty does not cover any consequential damages.
25. This Warranty is governed by Polish law, subject to exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
26. Invalidity of any provision of these terms and conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
27. In case of any questions or doubts please contact us on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. In cases where this Warranty applies to Products which were personalised by manufacturer as per Consumer’s request, the Warrantor will not be able to replace any personalised parts or whole Products with similar elements of personalisation. Personalised parts will be replaced by stock parts and/or personalised Products will be replaced by stock products.
 Especially: Falklands, Bermuda and Cayman Islands